UWFI CONTENDERS SERIES
The five-part UWFi Rules Contenders Series airs every Wednesday on IndependentWrestling.TV. The series features a group of Paradigm Pro Wrestling roster members competing with each other, and competing with a group of contenders looking to earn spots on the Paradigm Pro roster, in an empty arena setting with a sports-first style of presentation.
As implied by the name, every bout in the series is contested under UWFi Rules. Named for the now defunct Union of Professional Wrestling Forces International promotion in Japan, the UWFi used a unique rule-set that’s essentially a hybrid of traditional professional wrestling and mixed martial arts. Under UWFi rules, there are no pinfalls – matches may only be won via knock-out, TKO, submission, or points.
“We are serious about presenting professional wrestling as a sport. We’ve been blessed to be able to feature MMA legends like Dan “The Beast” Severn, Stephan Bonnar, and Tom Lawlor on previous UWFi Rules events. Now we’re turning our attention towards the next generation of shoot-style wrestling, all our new competitors showed up with something to prove and the results were outstanding” said Paradigm Pro Co-Promoter Gary J. Wilson.
The UWFi Rules Contenders Series is headlined by a fight pitting former WWE developmental talent “The One Man Militia” Matthew Justice against long-time veteran “The Baddest Man Alive” Aaron Williams.
Additional PPW roster members participating in the series include PPW Heavy Hitters Champion The Hoodfoot, death match sensation AKIRA, Lord Crewe, “Big Beef” Gnarls Garvin, Ron Mathis, Chase Holliday, Hardway Heeter, Lexus Montez, TKD, Flash Thompson, Bobby Beverly, and Don’t Die Miles.
They will be joined by the “Contenders” who are looking to earn spots on the PPW roster including taekwondo black belt Janai Kai, Brazilian Jiujitsu specialist Jordan Blade, former boxer Isaiah Broner, Kentucky All-State Football Player Crash Jaxon, competitive catch wrestler Robert Martyr, former MMA fighter Yoya Shooterweight, young prospect Austin Connelly, and male model Jeffrey John.
The series airs every Wednesday at 10 PM ET / 7PM PT on IndependentWrestling.TV, the world’s largest library of independent wrestling. The streaming service IWTV is available on Roku, Amazon FireTV, Apple TV, iOS, Google Play and more. New users can use promo code PARADIGM for a free trial.
CLICK HERE TO CHECK US OUT ON INDEPENDENTWRESTLING.TV!
PARADIGM PRO ON INDIE GO GO
Since 2017, Paradigm Pro Wrestling has produced professional wrestling content that focuses on a variety of different styles and showcases a talented and diverse roster. The COVID-19 pandemic has made it difficult to impossible to produce shows with fans in attendance, so we are shifting to episodic content filmed in an empty arena in order to keep our talent working.
- Paradigm Pro Wrestling is a truly independent operation with no outside funding. 95% of our revenue is traditionally generated through ticket sales, so we’re exploring alternative methods of raising funds in order to keep our our roster working.
- All proceeds generated from this campaign will go towards the locker room, helping talented wrestlers generate income during a time which their work has largely dried up.
- We are looking to raise $2,000 to $5,000 to fund these tapings. All proceeds generated will go towards paying our locker-room a fair rate for their time and efforts.
- Our management staff is volunteering their time for these tapings, and Paradigm Pro is covering all other overhead expenses such as production and venue rental fees.
- We will be filming new episodes of “PPW No Hook” – an experimental blend of hip-hop culture and professional wrestling that pushes the boundaries of how pro wrestling is presented.
- We will be filming new episodes of “PPW UWFi Rules Contenders” – a unique sports-centric format that highlights Japanese-inspired shoot-style professional wrestling.
- In return for your contributions, we can offer a unique and exciting set of “Perks” including exclusive content, credits in the show, tickets to future events (when we can have fans agains), sponsorships, and more.
PARADIGM PRO APPAREL
Want to join pro wrestling’s Paradigm Shift? Then you need to get the OFFICIAL GEAR!
We’ve got some great new designs available at WhatAManeuver.com! Featured designs include the new official UWFi Rules Contenders Series line, our signature Shoot Style Resurrection UWF tribute line, and colorful designs such as our Irish Whip and Hoosier Hysteria lines.
All of our designs are available as t-shirts, women’s tees, tank tops, hoodies, sweatshirts, long sleeve shirts, and more! Pick up one for yourself or as a gift today at WhataManeuver.net!
All proceeds from our apparel goes towards funding more empty arena tapings! Until we’re able to run shows with fans again, this is the easiest and best way to support our promotion.
CLICK HERE TO BUY OUR MERCH!